Rockville 12-Hour Course - January 26-27 2019
Course times are Sat 8:00A – 6:00P and Sun 8:00A – 2:00P
Two-day training workshops designed to prepare health care professionals to utilize dry needling as a diagnostic and treatment modality with immediate clinical applicability.
Registering more than one person? After you've selected a course for yourself and clicked Add To Cart on the product page, click Continue Shopping to return to the course listing and select the course again. Wash, rinse, repeat for each registration.
If the class is full you can be put on a wait list by calling our office at 301-444-4890.
The course has been approved for 12 CE credits through UWS.
All participants must email or fax a copy of your current state professional license and the declaration page of your current malpractice insurance to complete your registration. ALL participants must provide proof of adequate malpractice insurance.
- Open to all licensed health care practitioners whose scope of practice permits the use of dry needling.
- No prior dry needling technique experience is a prerequisite for this course.
- All participants must sign consent forms permitting the other participants to practice and perform dry needling on them and permitting the instructor to demonstrate dry needling on them.
- All participants must sign a waiver absolving the instructor of any liability in the event of injury.
- All participants must be prepared to dress down to shorts, and women should wear bras with rear closures to facilitate hands-on practice as part of the training.
80% of the course fee is refundable if notice of cancellation is received by DNI up to 30 days before the course begins. Fees are nonrefundable within the last 30 days before the course.