The Dry Needling Institute
50 West Edmonston Dr. Ste 602
Rockville, MD 20852
301-444-4890, 301-444-4893 fax
* Open to all licensed health care practitioners whose scope of practice permits the use of dry needling.
* All participants must email or fax a copy of your current state professional license and the declaration page of your current malpractice insurance to complete your registration. ALL participants must provide proof of adequate malpractice insurance.
* All participants must sign consent forms permitting the other participants to practice and perform dry needling on them and permitting the instructor to demonstrate dry needling on them.
* All participants must sign a waiver absolving the instructor of any liability in the event of injury.
* All participants must be prepared to dress down to shorts, and women should wear bras with rear closures to facilitate hands-on practice as part of the training.
*80% of the course fee is refundable if notice of cancellation is received by DNI up to 30 days before the course begins. Fees are nonrefundable within the last 30 days before the course.